Welcome and thank you for starting your journey with us at Stamped! Stamped is the reviews and loyalty platform for eCommerce, helping you establish brand credibility by building trust and giving your customers a voice.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through setting up your Stamped Reviews account.
In this guide
Add Existing Reviews to Stamped
- If you have existing reviews on other platforms please export them as a CSV file and import them via our Importer tab in our Dashboard.
- For more detailed information please visit our migration guide.
- Let’s get you started with some basic setup. Go to Settings and you will see this page for general settings:
- First, paste your store's logo image URL in the box shown, which will be reflected in your review email template. You can upload an image of your store logo in Shopify admin.
- Fill in the rest of the details as required.
- Next, go to Customize from the Settings menu on the left:
- This is where you can modify our basic review email template in ways to fit it for your store's branding. Feel free to explore the various options available!
- Everything is set and good to go! You should see review emails generated in the queue for subsequent orders received.
Widget Settings & Installation
- You can do some basic setup and configuration of the main review widget. Please see the guide here to start customizing your widget!
- Take a look at our full list of display widgets available under settings -> display widgets:
- Our widgets allow you to easily customize the appearance of your user-generated content on your website. For example in a tab on the side of the page or a carousel of the best reviews in your site's cart page to encourage a checkout.
Please refer to the following guide for more information.