You can now send customers a reminder review request via SMS, on top of the regular option of emails.
Note: The feature is only available for United States, Canada and India stores currently.
In This Guide
How To Enable The SMS Feature
- Head over to Settings - Customize - Reviews - Email Sequence
- Create a new sequence if your account only have one existing, you will see the SMS option from the second sequence onwards. The SMS option can only be enabled for one sequence per account.
- Update the message for the SMS sequence, take note that there's a character limit of 320 for SMS messages.
Topping Up SMS Credits
In order for the SMS review requests to be sent out, the SMS credits must be topped up first.
- Head over to Settings - Billings.
- Click on "Add to balance" under SMS Balance:
A pop-up modal will show to confirm the amount you would like to top-up for the SMS credits. An approximation of the number of SMSes covered will be shown as well:
Click on 'Complete Order' and the top-up amount will be charged to the same credit card as your plan billing.