We will be going through the process of verifying reviews in Stamped, and how is the "verified buyer" status applicable to the rest of the app.
Note: Reviews submitted from all sources can be verified, mainly the review email sent out from Stamped, review submission form on the main widget and self-hosted write-a-review page.
In This Guide
- How Is A Review Verified By Stamped?
- Areas Where "Verified Buyer" Status Is Shown
- Applicability Of "Verified Buyer" In Other Areas Of Stamped
How Is A Review Verified By Stamped?
When a customer places an order with you and makes a review, it'll be marked as a "verified buyer".
The verification is done using the 1) email address, 2) product the review is submitted for and also checks against spam sources.
Areas Where "Verified Buyer" Status Is Shown
- In the dashboard:
- Display widgets:
Main review widget
Pop-up interface for review photos
Applicability Of "Verified Buyer" In Other Areas Of Stamped
- Auto-publish function will only apply to verified reviews
- Coupon rewards are only issued to verified reviews
- Any integration with our list of reward apps is only applicable to verified reviews