Sparq is an advanced artificial intelligence-based search and discovery solution for your Shopify store. With advanced tools like Instant Search, Collection Filters, and more.
With Sparq integration, you will be able to display Stamped's star ratings on Sparq search/filtered collection pages.
Note: The integration requires the Sparq app installed, you can install the app here: https://apps.shopify.com/shopney-mobile-app (Shopify)
In This Guide
Setting Up The Integration
To integrate Sparq with Stamped reviews you'll need to enable the Stamped reviews integration in the Sparq admin panel.
- Go to Sparq admin panel -> Integrations.
- Set the toggle for Stamped Product Reviews UGC Integration to On.
- Customise the integration to show rating count or ratings value on various display positions
- Once the integration is enabled, Sparq reindex the store and display changes, It may take upto 6 hours to reflect changes automatically, in case the changes are not visible you can request resync via data sync section.
Where Will The Reviews Be Displayed?
Sparq will display reviews in the following three places.
- Search Dropdown: The reviews will be displayed above the price and you can enable/disable reviews display and its count via Sparq admin panel => Settings => Theme => Dropdown
- Search or Collections page: Here also the reviews will be displayed above the price and you can enable/disable reviews display and its count via Sparq admin panel => Settings => Theme => Search Result Page
- Rating Filter: Sparq will automatically create a rating filter in the sidebar section of the search/collection page and you can enable/disable the review filter via Sparq admin panel => Filters => Rating