The Re:amaze integration allows you to display information related to the Loyalty & Rewards app directly on the customer's profile in Re:amaze dashboard.
In This Guide
Setting Up The Integration
To set up the installation you must have Stamped installed.
- Head on over to your Re:amaze account’s settings menu and click on “Apps”.
- Look for Stamped and connect a store to your Stamped account. If you don’t use an eCommerce platform, you can still connect your Stamped account.
- In the next step, enter your Stamped account’s Public API Key and Private API Key. You’ll find these settings within your Stamped account.
- Once your Stamped account is connected, customers with matching email addresses when they contact you will have their Stamped Loyalty & Rewards profile displayed within the data module on the right.
Adjusting the Points of Customer's Profile within Re:amaze
With the integration set up, you will be able to adjust the points of each customer's profile within Re:amaze.
- Click on the Edit button located beside the Points section within the Stamped data module
A pop-up interface will show up for you to make the point adjustment in greater detail. Either a negative or positive adjustment can be made, with an optional field to enter the reason for adjustment:
Click on Create Adjustment to confirm the changes. Any adjustment made will be logged in the customer's profile within Stamped's dashboard as well.