The Loyalty & Rewards app now supports the Shopify Point-of-Sale (POS) integration!
In This Guide
Types Of POS Rewards
There are 2 types of POS rewards options available.
|POS Amount discount||Fixed amount discount for future purchases||$5 off|
|POS Percentage off||% off discount for future purchases||10% off|
Setting Up POS Rewards
- Go to Points
- Click on the "Add new reward" button under the Rewards section.
- Select the desired POS reward type and click on the "Add reward" button.
- Select "Active" under Status to activate rewards for customers to redeem with points.
- Enter the points under Points to redeem field to set the number of points needed to redeem the reward
- Fill up the rest of the details accordingly.
- Click on the Create button to create the new reward.
For viewing, updating, or deleting the existing POS rewards, kindly refer to the How to view, update or delete the existing rewards section in the Loyalty & Rewards - Points Program - Rewards guide
Using POS Rewards on your Shopify POS System
Below is a demo on how you can use the POS Rewards on your Shopify POS System. The Stamped tile needs to be set up in the interface first for the redemption option to be available.
- Click on the "Add Customer" tile
- Enter and select the customer's name/email on the "Search" field
- Their current points balance tile will appear on the POS system.
- Click on the point balance tile and select the desired discount that they would like to apply.
- The discount will be deducted from the total amount and reflected in the order summary. The updated point balance after points deduction will be displayed on the current point balance as well.
- If you wish to remove the discount, you can simply click on the "Remove Discount" tile, and the point balance tile will be updated with the point balance before the discount was applied.